4th Marriage and Mental Health Leadership Summit
About this event
Who should attend:
- Leaders, influencers, spouses, pastors and anyone else who is passionate about the marriage and mental health community.
- Mental health clinicians who want to help this community.
- Mental health or marriage organizations who want to partner with this community.
- There is a lack of a focused effort to help the marriage and mental health community, and only so much can be done individually.
- There is a general focus on mental health and families but not on marriages.
- Many organizations don’t have the resources to help marriages with mental health and/or addiction challenges. Hence, the married couple struggles to find adequate resources.
- Opening and introductions.
- Brainstrom in breakout groups on the vision and solutions.
- Determine next steps and ways to get involved.
What to expect:
- A ninety-minute virtual working session of leaders who want to help provide resources, help this community, and reduce divorces.
- Virtually meet and network with other leaders in this space.
- Be a part of the movement to help couples with mental health and/or addiction challenges.